Future Life Plan is a successful privately owned financial planning firm with a passion of providing working taxpayers with a comprehensive blueprint that takes a complete view of your finances to develop a personalised program designed to achieve your short, medium and long term goals.
Our proven 10 point program enables you to take control of your finances and achieve your goals.
- Goals: This is the first step in the development of your future plan. Setting goals gives you long-term vision and short-term motivation and helps you to organise your time and your resources so that you can make the very most of your life
- Budgeting: A budget allows you to plan, control and make decisions. A budget can be used as a benchmark to assist in reaching your financial goals, thus allowing you to make smarter decisions and determine necessary actions for the future.
- Cashflow Management: Planning and monitoring your cash flow is one of the most important things you can do when running your household or business. You work hard for your money, implementing a cashflow program enables your money to work as hard as you do.
- Debt Management: Ninety percent of working Australians have debt. Future Life Plan can teach you the best methods to manage your debt and also provide strategies for rapid debt reduction.
- Superannuation: What will it be worth and is it enough? For most people, the result is simply not what they were hoping for. We will educate you about your options and the way to optimise your Super.
- Wealth protection: The ultimate peace of mind. Without wealth protection your ability to fund your lifestyle is at risk. You should have a solution in place for unforseen events, unfortunately accidents and illnesses can happen to anyone.
- Estate Planning: Making a Will is a positive step you can take to provide for the people you care about. Estate planning is the management of your affairs to ensure all personal assets are distributed to your loved ones.
- Tax Minimisation: Tax minimisation is not just about how much you can claim on work expenses each year. You can implement appropriate strategies that can minimise the amount of tax you pay enabling you to reduce debt faster and provide more money for your retirement.
- Investing: A few people may stumble into financial security. But for most people, the only way to attain financial security is to save and invest over a long period of time. One of the most compelling reasons for you to invest is the prospect of not having to work your entire life! Bottom line, there are only two ways to make money: by working and/or by having your assets work for you.
- Regular Reviews: The key to any successful plan requires regular reviews to provide you with direction to ensure you are on the right track to get you where you want to go and achieve your goals.