Robert and Maryjay form the team at Future Life Plan and have been a team for 20 years, together they have 4 children.
Robert has been a licensed financial adviser for over Ten years.
Before Robert and Maryjay entered the world of Finance, they previously held management and senior management roles in the hospitality industry. Through this high pressure, demanding and ever changing environment they gained the knowledge and importance of providing a level of service that is of high quality, efficient and personable.
After receiving bad advice from a adviser, Robert studied financial planning to improve his family finances. Whilst undertaking his studies he soon relaised he was not the only one that needed financial advice. Robert was excited about the opportunity to make a positive change in peoples lives to enable them to take control of their finances and achieve their goals.
Being a part of their clients success has been a truly humbling and rewarding experience for Robert and Maryjay
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning.
- Accredited Self Managed Super Fund adviser.
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Diploma Of Finance/Mortgage Broking Management
- Commissioner of declarations.
- Registered Tax(financial adviser)
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma of Financial Planning.
- Robert is an associate member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Queensland Justice Association (QJA).
- Tax Practitioners Board
- Robert is continuing his education in 2017 will be his Masters of Applied Finance at Charles Sturt University.